A huge thank you for all those that came and took part in our National Fitness Games taster event last Saturday.
It was great seeing everyone getting stuck in and enjoying a bit of healthy competition!
For those interested in how your team fared we can give the following breakdown of results:
- Team Jason Davies: 280 cal
- Team Jade Blake: 220 cal
- Team Purav Asher: 187 Cal
- Team Richard Carter: 180 cal
- Team Liz Saunders: 138 cal
- Team Yvonne Binnington: 126 Cal ( only 4 team members! )
Special mention to Lizs son James in this round as he put in a tremendous shift on the watt bike!
- Team Jason Davies: 1215kg
- Team Richard Carter: 732kg
- Team Purav Asher: 632kg
- Team Jade Blake: 595kg
- Team Liz Saunders: 510kg
- Team Yvonne Binnington: 487.5kg
Special mention to Jensen Ellis who lifted a huge 6RM PB on the trap deadlift!
Due to the overwhelming positive feedback we are going to host another taster event on Saturday the 25th of May. To register your interest for the next event, please email us.
We like to think we learnt a lot from this first event so will endeavour to make improvements for the next event. That said any feed back you can give would be much appreciated!
Send us feedback
A selection of photos from the 1st taster session